Best Chainsaw Bar Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
You must be a real chainsaw person to look for the best bar in the town. Well, you just found the right place. Chainsaw bar is one of the components of a chainsaw that are actually involved in the cutting. For that, the chainsaw bar is prone to get worn out quicker than any other part of a chainsaw.
You may need to replace the chainsaw bar from time to time. But you do not have to buy another chainsaw just because the bar is worn out and you do not want to keep replacing the chainsaw bar every now and then either. So what you need is to get the best chainsaw bar to ensure it lasts long. Let's go through the best products and find out which one suits your chainsaw best.
What Is A Chainsaw Bar?
Before diving in the ocean of knowledge of chainsaw bar, you should understand what it actually is. In essence, the chainsaw bar is the guide and support for the chainsaw chain. Your chain must fit perfectly against the bar for safety and effectiveness. The chain runs along the bar, rotating and cutting through the wood. The length of the bar also determines the balance of the chainsaw, how fast it cuts, and the diameter of the wood the chainsaw can handle.
Top 6 Chainsaw Bar Reviews
#1. Oregon 105671 20 inch bar and chain
This 20" pocket-friendly guide bar and chain combination features a .325" chain ideal for occasional commercial users. The low-vibration micro chisel cutters offer excellent performance, easy maintenance, and low kickback. It has been designed to fit almost all models of best chainsaws that are in the market today.
Long-lasting and Easy to use: A good advantage of having the Oregon 20 inch bar and chain combo package is that you don’t have to worry about corrosion as well as having to deal with fatigue for the reason that this model is light-weight. Yes, the shape of the guide bar is narrow, well-formed, and lightweight, which makes it not only easier to use but also prolongs its longevity.
#2. Husqvarna 531300438 18 Inch Chainsaw Bar
While most companies tend to care less, Husqvarna has been very reliable for its dedication in replacement bars. This 18-inch HLN250-72 Pixel chainsaw bar is the ideal option for those looking for a professional-grade chainsaw bar that can be used in some of the most demanding and rigorous working conditions. Here are its features:
1. Super Lightweight: It is exceptionally lightweight and is made from durable materials which makes it last longer than others. It weighs only 1.1 lbs. This is actually helpful for the long hours at work, holding a machine like chainsaw.
2. Low kickback: This Husqvarna 18 Inch chainsaw bar assures that the chain has a low vibration. The mild curve of the bar reduces the risk of unwanted kickback that could take you by surprise. Overall, this unit has quite low kickback.
#3. STIHL 3003 20 inch chainsaw bar
This particular chainsaw bar was intended for occasional use by mid-level users, although professionals can also use it on handy jobs without any hesitation as well. Overall, this STIHL 20 inch chainsaw bar is well-designed and comes in at a low price point for those who are looking for a decent replacement of their chainsaw bar. Some of its features are:
1. Easier to control: The sprocket is star-shaped and located at the nose of the bar. This acts as a guide for the cutting chain which makes the bar much easier to control and move around. The maneuverability of this model is extremely easy to manage due to the unique shaped sprocket.
2. Does not overheat: The bar is relatively less acceptable to heat than other chainsaw bars because it is three-part spot welded laminated guide bar.
#4. Oregon 39272 18 Inch Chainsaw Bar
This Oregon 18 Inch chainsaw bar is an excellent saw blade that is perfect for tough and demanding applications. The chainsaw bar comes with all the features synonymous with Oregon chainsaw bars. Have a look at a feature below:
Symmetrical design: This Oregon 18-Inch bar and cutting chain combo is the high-performance choice for your chainsaw. Symmetrical design means the bar is reversible for long service life. Patented Cradle nose sprocket provides superior chain support, increasing sprocket-nose life
#5. Husqvarna 531300440 20 Inch Bar
Husqvarna is renowned for its quality bars that do best when under pressure. They are reliable, they work well and they last for a very long time.This Husqvarna replacement bar is 20 inches long and has a 3/8-inch pitch, a 0.50-inch gauge, and 72 drive links.
High performance with low kickbacks: The product is built on solid materials to deliver high performance, surprisingly it will keep the chain vibrations quite low. Like many other Husqvarna 20 inch chainsaw bars, you will get the comfort of low kickback and a long-lasting item.
#6. Oregon 27850 20 Inch Bar
Oregon is arguably the best manufacturer for chainsaw bars, that is why you keep seeing its product on our review list. This Oregon 20 inch bar fits numerous chainsaws and it is certainly one of the best chainsaw bars available on the market.
1. Safety ensured: Safety is enhanced on this bar via a double guard on the chainsaw bar. The double guard enhances safety by reducing potential kickback when a chainsaw is in operation.
2. Lightweight: The weight of this chainsaw bar renders it a solid option for a person new to using this type of tool or a person who does not have a great deal of experience with a chainsaw. Although a lightweight product, it is substantial enough to tackle any task a typical consumer is likely to confront.
Well there you have it, the best chainsaw bars available in the market right now are right in front of you. I would recommend you to buy any one of the above-described chainsaw bars, as these are long lasting and durable. In addition to it, they are light in weight, which makes them a stand out among others